Even though World Benzodiazepine Awareness Day happens once a year, participants are active in their endeavors any time of the year. It’s on World Benzodiazepine Awareness Day that these events can really be highlighted and shared in a far-reaching fashion. To see where current events are happening, go to the Events drop-down menu to locate events going on around the world.
To share your own event and location:
If you have your own event going on, please share it with us so we can let everyone know and add it to w-bad.org.
Contact us and include the following details about your event:
- What event is taking place?
- When is the event taking place?
- Where is the event happening?
- Who is organizing the event, and who can be contacted about it?
- Why is this event helpful? (include 1-2 paragraphs describing your event)
- How can other people participate or help you make your event successful?
Please also include any photos, documents or other relevant information to accompany your event page, and don’t forget your pamphlets, other handouts and any W-BAD gear that might be helpful, if needed.