W-BAD IN THE NEWS AND MEDIA
Below, you’ll find links to W-BAD media coverage. Currently, all links are to media coverage from the inaugural year (2016) that mention or are about World Benzodiazepine Awareness Day (W-BAD).
If you are aware of media coverage of W-BAD that isn’t listed here, please contact us with links to the coverage so that we can feature it.
If you would like to reach out to the media about W-BAD and/or the prescribed benzodiazepine problem, go here.
2016 (inaugural year)
- July 11: Inaugural World Benzodiazepine Awareness Day, Canadian Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, July 11, 2016.
- World Benzodiazepine Awareness Day – say NO to Benzodiazepines for anxiety! Every Woman Over 29, July 11, 2016.
- ‘It is a world public health scandal’ Oldham Chronicle, July 7, 2016.
- Benzos: A Dance With the Devil / World Benzodiazepine Awareness Day, Kelly Brogan, MD, ABIHM, Mad in America, July 1, 2016.
- Early day motion 264 – WORLD BENZODIAZEPINE AWARENESS DAY, UK Parliament, June 29, 2016.
- New Video from World Benzo Awareness Day Event in Japan, Mad in America, June 29, 2016.
- Video: World Benzodiazepine Awareness Day, Council for Evidence Based Psychiatry, June 11, 2016.
- New Video For World Benzodiazepine Awareness Day, Mad in America, June 7, 2016.
- EXCLUSIVE: World Benzo Awareness Day, First Step To End Global Dependency Woes, Morning News USA, April 30, 2016.
- World Benzo Awareness Day Launch, Mad In America, April 25, 2016.
- World Benzo Day aims to highlight the plight of all patients worldwide who have become prescribed drug dependents through no fault of their own, Oldham Chronicle, January 25, 2016.